Information about the authors of scientific reports (full name, academic title, professional position, and affiliation) and the topic and abstract of the report should be presented in a file separate from the text of the report.
The abstract should include from 250 to 300 words.
The length of the materials presented should be from 4 to 8 A4 pages.
The working languages of the Conference: Russian and English.
1. Text format: MS Word;
2. Times New Roman, 12 font;
3. Single spacing;
4. Margins: 2 cm – at the top and bottom, 2.5 cm – on the left, 1.5 cm – on the right;
5. Full justification;
6. Charts and images placed inside the document;
7. The title should be typed in the center in uppercase boldface letters without hyphenation and a period at the end of the title;
8. Beneath the title, in the center, type the authors’ names and initials with their academic titles and professional positions. Leave one line space between the title and the authors’ names;
9. Beneath the authors’ names, in the center, type the institutional affiliation, the city, and the contact author’s e-mail separated by commas;
10. Beneath the information about the authors type the text of the report. Leave one space between the text of the report and the information about authors;
11. References are cited in the text only by square brackets and must be numbered according to the number of the sources in the references list (for example, ). References in footnotes should be avoided. If the references are cited within the text, they should contain the number of the page (for example, [3, p. 17]);
12. The references (not more than 10 sources) are typed in alphabetical order under a heading References, 12 font, continuous numbering. One space should be left between the text of the report and the heading References.