PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC INTERESTS:
Applied cultural studies, electronic culture, cultural education, business and social communications.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CAREER:
- 1982-1986-Chelyabinsk state Institute of culture (assistant, senior lecturer);
- 1986-1990-postgraduate studies at the Moscow Institute of culture;
- 1991-2012-Moscow State Institute of Culture (associate Professor, rector's Advisor, Head of Department of Multimedia Technologies and Information Systems);
- 1994-1995-Fulbright internship at the School of Information Science, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (USA);
- 2012- Head of Department of social and humanitarian disciplines at the Moscow state University of food production;
- 2013-Professor of Tver branch Of the Academy of Slavic culture;
- 2015-present BP. Deputy Director of scientific-educational center "Civil society and social communications" of IGS at the Russian Academy of national economy and public administration under the President of the Russian Federation.
KEY SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS:
- Shlykova O. V. dynamics of multimedia culture: changing world in the changing socio-cultural space / O. V. Shlykova // self-Determination of Russia in the world cultural space: art, religion, politics: Collective monograph. Under the editorship of E. V. Mareeva, N. In. Sinyavino..- M.: Moscow state Institute of culture.- 2018.- C. 125-140.
- Traditional folk culture in modern socio – cultural activities and education: Collective monograph / Shlykova O. V. et al. - Saratov: higher Education, 2016. - 143 p.
- Revolution and culture: through the prism of time : monograph /Resp. ed. N. B. Kirillov. – Ekaterinburg : Publishing house Ural. UN-TA, 2017. – 222 p. From the whse.: Shlykova O. V. S. 156-168
- Shlykova O. V. Brand technologies in marketing communications // journal of Slavic cultures. – 2017. – No. 3. - Vol. 45. - P. 245-249.
- Shlykova, O. V. Cultural aspect of modern media space: Genesis and practices // Bulletin of Slavic cultures. – 2015. – No. 4. - P. 229-234
- Shlykova O. V. Informatization of culture of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia): results of the Republican research / Batorov A. R. et al. / / Modern communication studies. 2017. No. 1. P. 8-14.
- Shlykova O. V. and etc. Social network as a sought-after resource of civil society and communicative tool in the digital educational environment/ Buryak V. V., Gabrielyan O. A., Kravchenko I. V., Suleimenov I. E., Shlykova O. // Bulletin of Moscow state University of culture and arts. 2017. No. 5 (79). S. 95-104
- Shlykova O. V. socio-Cultural environment Internet: new values and communicative meanings // Observatory of culture. 2015. No. 4. C. 86-97.
- Shlykova O. V. socio-cultural codes of French identity in the news sites of the country / Krylov, S. V., Shlykova O. V. // Vestnik MGUKI. 2015. No. 6. Pp. 116-122.
- Shlykova O. V. Preservation of cultural heritage (on the example of the Museum of folk culture): Educational practice. benefit. / O. V. Shlykova / / Moscow, Ekon-inform.- 2011.
- Shlykova O. V. Information resources of Russia. Part 1 of the Information resources of innovative development: Additional. M-tion of education and science of the Russian Federation as a textbook. benefit. A. B. Antopolsky, O. V. Shlykova. / Shlykova O. V. // Moscow, IPKIR-MGUKI.- 2006.
- Shlykova O. V. multimedia Culture: Admitted by the Ministry of education of the Russian Federation as studies. benefit. / Shlykova O. V. // Moscow , Grand-Fair.- 2004. – 415 c. The textbook was awarded the diploma Of the Association of publishers for relevance in the competition "Best books of 2004".
- Shlykova O. V. Academic exchanges: values of cultural dialogue: Report in the international. Conf. "Partnership between France and Russia: education, science, innovation, dialogue of civil society. The Paris Russian spiritual and cultural center. October 20-21, 2017
- Shlykova O. V. Culture: signs of information revolution. Report 21-22aprelya 2017 in the framework of "XII Kolosnitsyn readings" all-Russian (with international participation) scientific conference "Revolution and culture. XX century". Yekaterinburg. Ural state University. the first President of Russia B. N. Yeltsin
- Shlykova O. V. E-culture: new twists cultural knowledge: report of the international scientific reading "the Genesis of the domestic cultural studies: the cultural phenomenon of rotation. 14-15 April 2017 Moscow, Moscow state Institute of culture
- Shlykova O. V. cultural values of the individual in the interface of challenges and answers of the digital society: report At the international scientific and practical conference "Culture and education in the development of human capital" December 15-16, 2016 Yakutsk. Arctic state Institute of culture and arts.
Breastplate of the Ministry of education of Russian Federation, Honorary worker of higher professional education. Breastplate of the Ministry of culture and spiritual development of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
TOPIC OF THE REPORT:
Digital transformation in culture: regional practices
The report will summarize the definitions and approaches with the understanding of the phenomenon of digital culture, the waves of digitalization are analyzed. The emphasis is made on the features of the stage of digital transformation in culture. Attention is paid to the value attitude in the information society to the emergence of new social media environments — a virtual way to transform the "picture of the world", reliability and falsification in the Internet. The dynamics of digital cultural practices in the regions giving rise to new communicative meanings in the conditions of glocalization is considered.