Specialist in the field of ontology and epistemology, Doctor of Philosophy (doctor habilitatus); Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences (PhD); the Head of the Department of Social Communication of the Psychological Faculty in National Research Tomsk State University (TSU); the Head of the Laboratory of Human new media technologies; the Head of the ‘Connect-Universum’ International Scientific and Practice Conference Steering Committee; the member of the Board of TSU on thesis (philosophical sciences); the member of the Siberian Branch Counsel of Russian Association for Public Relations; the member of the Association "European Universities Public Relations and Information Officers" (EUPRIO); the President of Tomsk regional public organization "The Strategy of Success".
PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC INTERESTS:
Philosophy and methodology of sciences; social philosophy; philosophy and theory of social communication; philosophy of science and technology; synergetics; semiotics; modeling of educational environment and educational systems; event management; speechwriting; image studies; communicative audit of corporate and personal websites; High-Hume; new media; civil journalism; net-communities.
‘Introduction to Scientific Research in the Sphere of Social Communication’ ‘Theory and Practice of Public Relations’; ‘History of Public Relations’; ‘PR as the Object of Scientific Cognition’; ‘Corporate and Personal Image Management’; ‘Digital Image of Project’; ‘Identification at the Digital Environment’; ‘Psychology of Visual Communications on the Internet’.
- 2009 - 2010 Professional retraining at the Institute ‘Art & Image’, Moscow State University of Culture and Art
- 2004 - 2008 Doctorate in Ontology and Theory of Cognition (Habilitation), Faculty of Philosophy at National Research Tomsk State University
- 1988-1991 - Post-graduate education in Theory and History of Pedagogic (PhD), Department of Pedagogic and Psychology at Volgograd Pedagogical University
- 1975-1980 - Major in Russian Language and Literature, Department of Russian language and Literature at Tomsk State Pedagogical Institute
- 1974-1978 - Piano Department, Tomsk Musical Institute
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CAREER:
- 2013 - Honorary Worker of Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- 2008 - Defense of Dissertation (Habilitation). Theme: ‘Onto-Epistemological and Philosophical-Methodological Bases for Scientific Knowledge on Public relations’
- 2003 - a certificate of Honour of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation "for long-term and effective educational, methodical, and research work; for the contribution in educating of highly skilled experts"
- 2002 to date - Head of the Department of Public Relations (later – the Department of Social Communication), Faculty of Psychology, TSU
- 1999-2002 - Associate Professor at the Department of Social and Humanities Psychology, TSU
- 1991-1999 - Senior Lecturer, later – Associate Professor at the Department of Russian Language and the Methods of Its Teaching, Tomsk State Pedagogical University
- 1991 - Defense of a Candidate Dissertation (PhD). Theme: ‘Ethical Education of Schoolchildren in the Process of Joint Esthetic Activities’
- 1982-1988 - Assistant Lecturer at the Department of Methodic of Esthetic Education, Tomsk State Pedagogical University
- 1978-1982 – Accompanier, Tomsk Musical Institute
Author of more than 80 scientific publications, including more that 50 publications on the theory and practice of social communication in PR-education.
Author of 5 books: ‘Genesis and History of Public Relations: Interpretational Analysis’ (2004); ‘Genesis of Public Relations Reconstruction Methodology’ (2008); ‘Introduction to the Theory of Communication’ (as a co-author, 2009); ‘Scientific Knowledge on Public Relations (PR): Philosophical Analysis’ (2011); ‘Post-Non-classical Practices: Experience of Conceptualization’ (collective monograph, 2012).
In November 2009, the complete set of the books (that includes the "Introduction to the Theory of Communication" book) became the winner of Annual International competition of professional achievements in spheres of PR and advertising, organized by the Siberian branch of RASO (Russian Association of Public Relations). The authors (professors of the Department of social communications) received the award "Zolotoy Sobol" ("Gold Sable") in the nomination of "The Best Educational Program on PR".
In 2011, the monograph "Scientific Knowledge on Public Relations (PR): Philosophical Analysis" received the diploma of the International competition in the field of public relations ‘PROBA IPRA Golden World Awards’ in the category "Best work on the theory of PR»
- Network Society: Evolution of Views (Concepts, Images, Metaphors)
- Culture of Digital Nomads: Ontological, Anthropological, and Semiotic Aspects
- Designing Trust in the Internet Services
- Digital Nomads Are Amohg Us (Part 1, coauthor)
- Digital Nomads Are Amohg Us (Part 2, coauthor)
CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE (SELECTIVE):
- 2013 – International Conference of European Public Relations and Information Officers (EUPRIO), University of Kent, Great Britain. The theme – ‘Students, Alumni and Staff: the Best University Ambassadors’
- 2013 - International Scientific and Practical Conference "Interdisciplinary approaches to the study of individual differences in learning", Tomsk State University, Goldsmiths University of London. The theme of the paper is: “On the Foreign Experience of ‘Academic’ Public Relations”
- 2012 – International Scientific Internet Conference ‘Connect-Universum’, Tomsk State University. The theme – ‘Influence of New Media on Consciousness and Behavior of Youth: Interdisciplinary Approach’. The theme of the paper is: “Image as a Tool of Mind Control and Behavior of the 'Generation Y'» (co-authored)
- 2012 – All-Russian scientific Conference, Tomsk State University. The theme – ‘Methodology of Cognition of Complex Self-Developing Systems’. The theme of the paper is: “Transspective Model of PRology as a Variant of the Post-non-classic Approach to the Scientific Knowledge In Public Relations”
- 2011 – International Conference ‘Triple Helix IX’, Stanford University, California, USA. The theme – 'Silicon Valley: Global Modal or Unique Anomaly?'. The theme of the paper is: «“Up to the HUB”: Humanities Networking Technology for Developing Young People's Innovation Potential» (co-authored)
- 2010 – International Conference European Public Relations and Information Officers (EUPRIO), Avogadro University, Piedmont – Stresa, Italy. The theme – ‘The Role of University Communication Establishment in the Development of the Bologna Process’
PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE IN THE SPHERE OF SOCIAL COMMUNICATION:
- 2002 to date - President of the Regional non-profit organization ‘Strategy of Success’: information and educational practices, organizing special events, which promote professional growth of the future specialists in the sphere of social communication
- 1995 to date – Reporter (freelance) of regional mass media – over 150 publications on public, political and social themes, on public relations and corporate image issues, on business career
- 2002-2012 - PR Council for the Chairman of State (later - Legislative) Duma of Tomsk Region
- 1999-2002 - PR and Corporate Image Advisor for Tomsk branch of ‘Gasprombank’
- 1992-1998 - President of Tomsk Club for Business Women ‘La Femme’ (seminars and consultant service on business image and personal career for women in top-management)
Journalism, image-making, “surfing” on the Internet, fiction reading, interior design, communicating with interesting people.
TOPIC OF THE REPORT:
Placemaking 4.0 As a Condition for the High Quality of Human Life in the Digital Era
Placemaking refers to the processes that constitute Place. Placemaking recognizes that places are not only the products of planning, but also the outcomes of complex social relations. It is based on an understanding of place as a relational social construct. Placemaking 4.0 refers to the processes that constitute Place 4.0 with: 1) simultaneous reality and virtuality; and 2) multifunctionality. The 4.0 code refers to the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Klaus M. Schwab). Depending on specific goals, Places 4.0 may differ in functions. The only permanent function of such a place is social, which satisfies one of the basic human psychological needs for social communications. Places 4.0 are aimed at minimizing or neutralizing the ‘toxicity’ of the digital environment that threatens the humans with loss of cultural identity, and broken social connections. In addition, they become factors of keeping the intangible and tangible heritage, and attract the most mobile groups in society.
Key words: placemaking 4.0, social communications, hybrid ontology, multifunctionality, quality of life, mobility, digital nomads, digital network society, interdisciplinary approach.