5th year student of the Faculty of Psychology, National Research Tomsk State University (TSU); lab assistant, Laboratory of Human New Media Technologies, National Research Tomsk State University; content manager of the connect-universum.com website.
PROFESSIONAL AND RESEARCH INTERESTS:
New media, online journalism, visual environment of virtual space, semiotics, digital nomadism.
2010 – present – Department of Social Communication, Faculty of Psychology, National Research Tomsk State University;
2008-2010 – Education Center of Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics (TUSUR), Programming specialty.
• Kosheleva-Sagan I.P., Suchkova N.A. Designing Trust in the Internet Services // AI & SOCIETY, Springer London, 2015. E.R.:http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00146-015-0622-7
• Kuzheleva Sagan-I.P., Suchkova N.A. The Problem of Confidence in Internet Services and Ways of its Solution // Connect-Universum-2014: collection of materials of the 5th International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference / Ed .: Okushova G.A. - Tomsk: Publishing house of Tomsk State University, 2015. p. 137-148
• Suchkova N.A. Visual Hygiene on the Internet. Semiotic and Psychological Aspects // Cloud-Cuckoo-Land: International scientific online journal on the theory of architecture (Berlin, Germany) / Edited by Jörg Gleiter, Snezhana Nosova, Tom Steinert - Berlin, 2014. ER: http://cloud- cuckoo.net/fileadmin/issues_en/issue_32/article_suchkova.pdf
• Suchkova N.A., A.A. Shunkina - Using Viral Internet Marketing as a Means of Healthy Lifestyle Promotion// Promoting the idea of a healthy lifestyle among the student youth - part of the risk group for drug addiction and AIDS: The collection of materials of student Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference (November 24, 2011, Tomsk) / Ed. G.A. Okushova - Tomsk, 2012 - s.30-35
Participation in the conference (optional):
• 2014 - II International Scientific-Practical Online Conference "Connect-Universum";
• 2013 - International Scientific Conference "Architecture and Social Media", Technical University of Berlin, Germany;
• 2013 - National Conference (with international participation) "Anthropological Psychology in the XXI Century: Problems and Prospects";
• 2013 - National Conference SMM Siberia - Novosibirsk. The conference theme is "Marketing Communications in Social Media";
• 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010. - Annual Student Scientific and Practical Conference “PR and advertising in the XXI century: Theory and Practice", Tomsk State University, Tomsk.
TOPIC OF THE REPORT:
Student community of Tomsk in the context of social practices of digital nomadism.