PhD (Philosophy); Associate professor in the Department of Social Communication, Tomsk State University; Deputy Head of the Laboratory of Human New Media Technologies, Faculty of Psychology, Tomsk State University.
PROFESSIONAL AND RESEARCH INTERESTS:
Social philosophy, philosophy and theory of social communication, philosophy of education, philosophy and psychology of image, scientific knowledge about public relations, psychology of professional talent, career planning, new media.
«Fundamentals of research in the professional field», «Introduction to the science of image»; «Psychology of visual communications»; «Digital image (online and offline)», «Digital imaging technology».
- 2009 – 2014 - postgraduate student (Social philosophy specialty), Department of Social Communication, Faculty of Psychology, Tomsk State University;
- 2000 - 2003 - Tomsk State University, Faculty of Psychology, Public relations specialty;
- 1995 - 2000 – Kemerovo State University, Faculty of Russian Language and Literature, Russian Language and Literature, Pedagogy, Psychology specialty.
- 2014 - current –Deputy head of the Laboratory of Human New Media Technologies, Faculty of Psychology, Tomsk State University; Associate Professor, Department of Social Communication, Faculty of Psychology, Tomsk State University;
- 2013 – 2014 - Deputy Director on project work, RSBI Regional Center of Education Development;
- 2001 – 2013 - educational psychologist, Head of the Laboratory of career planning, Deputy Director on scientifically-methodical work, Center of Career Planning;
- 2000-2001 – school psychologist.
Spicheva Dina is the author of over 30 scientific and educational publications on the philosophy and psychology of image, professional talent and career planning.
PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES (SELECTIVELY):
- 2015 - V International Scientific-Practical Conference - Novosibirsk State Technical University. The theme of the conference is «Social Communications and the Evolution of Societies»;
- 2013 – International Scientific Conference – Technical University of Berlin. The theme of the conference is «Architecture and Social Media»;
- 2012 - International Scientific-Practical conference - Consulting company «Unicom», Tambov. The theme of the conference is «Science and education in the XXI century»;
- 2012 – International Scientific Internet Conference «Connect-Universum-2012» – Tomsk State University. The theme of the conference is «The Influence of New Media on Consciousness and Behavior of Youth: Interdisciplinary Approach»;
- 2011 - XIV All-Russian Conference - Tomsk State University. The theme of the conference is «Traditional and Innovative Processes in Education: the Potential of Interaction Between Universities and Schools to Improve the Quality of Education and Creating Open Educational Space of the Region»;
- 2011 - IV Siberian Psychological Forum – Tomsk State University. The theme of the conference is «Value Bases of Psychology and Psychology of Values».
- University Electronic Communication without Barriers;
- Siberia is the Territory of the Nomads: from Ancient Conquerors to Digital Migrants and Nomads (interdisciplinary approach)
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS (SELECTIVELY):
Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- The title «Laureate of Prize of the Tomsk Region in Science and Education»;
- The diploma of the finalist of the International Competition on Creation of the Concept of the SKOLKOVO School (2012);
- 1st degree diploma of Regional Competition of Innovative Programs of Profile Training with the basics of economic education, student entrepreneurship, and scientific and technical creativity for the project «Creation of Business Incubator for High School Students in Tomsk and the Tomsk region» (2011);
- 2nd degree diploma of the Regional Festival of Implemented Innovative Ideas and Educational Projects for the project «Psycho-pedagogical support of the educational program of the student through the integration of resources in general and additional education» (2010).
TOPIC OF REPORT:
Image of Siberia in International Scientific Discourse