DSc. Professor, Non-organic chemistry Department, TSU. Head of the office, TSSW Research Center.
PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC INTEREST:
science methodology; project management; scientometrics; innovation activities; chemistry and materials chemistry science; solid matter chemistry; inorganic synthesis; nanomaterials and nanotechnologies.
- 2012 – Internship “The System of training and re-training of the qualified personnel and the System of products and technology commercialization at the Malaysia and United Arab Emirates Universities and techno-parks”, (University of Kuala Lumpur (UniKL), Malaysia, United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), Al-Ain United Arab Emirates);
- 2011 – Internship: “American Universities role at the creation of innovational region with a high concentration of high technology enterprises”, The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Stanford University, New York University (NYU);
- 2001-2003 – doctoral candidate, Tomsk State University (TSU), Faculty of Chemistry;
- 1998-1992 - graduate student, Tomsk State University (TSU), Faculty of Chemistry;
- 1980-1985 – student, Tomsk State University (TSU), Faculty of Chemistry.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- 2014 - Presence – Chief academic secretary;
- 2011 – “Honorary worker of high professional education”;
- 2008 - 2014 – Academic Secretary of the Academic Research Office, Deputy Director of the TSU Development Programme (Academic Secretary of the Board);
- 2005 - Presence – Professor, Non-organic Chair, TSU Faculty of Chemistry;
- 2003 -Defense of Dissertation (Habilitation). Theme “Synthesis and Physics-chemical regularities of the composition of the thin-film and disperse nano-materials of the III-V groups elements oxide systems by sol-gel method”;
- 1992-2003 – Associate professor, Non-organic Chair, TSU Faculty of Chemistry;
- 1992 – Defense of a Candidate Dissertation (PhD). Theme: “Physics-chemical investigation of composite materials based on SiO2, РЗЭ oxides and super-dispersed Aluminum”;
- 1987-1992 – Assistant, Non-organic Chair, Faculty of Chemistry;
- 1985-1987 – Assistant lecturer, TSU Faculty of Chemistry.
More then 140 published works, including 3 monographs, 2 students books, 20 patents for invention
- Borilo, L. P. The thin-film non-organic nano-systems.-Tomsk: Tomsk State University, 2012.-134p.
- Kuznetsova, S. A.; Borilo, L. P. Obtaining Sol-Gel by Means of Indium Oxide Thin Films With Added Tin on Glass Substrates// Glass and Ce-ramics (English translation of Steklo i Keramika), 2014, Vol. 70, Issue. 11-12, Рp.429-433.
- Borilo, L. P.; Spivakova, L. N. Phase composition, structure and proper-ties of thin films based on the double oxide system ZrO2-GeO2 // Glass and Ceramics (English translation of Steklo i Keramika), 2013, Vol. 69, Issue. 11-12, Рp.384-387. Scopus, Web of Science (Impact Factor =0,183).
- Petrovskaya, T. S.; Borilo, L. P. Production of SiO2-P2O5-CaO-(Na2O) structured films// Glass and Ceramics (English translation of Steklo i Keramika), 2012, Vol. 69, Issue 1-2, Рp.25-29.
- Borilo, L. P.; Borilo, L. N. Physicochemical processes involved in syn-thesis of thin films based on double oxides of the ZrO2-GeO2 system// Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2011, Vol. 56, Issue 6, Рp.835-840.
- Kozik, V. V.; Borilo, L. P. Synthesis and characterization of ZrO2-Y2O3 nanofilms // Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2009, Vol. 54, Issue 6, Рp.819-823.
- Borilo, L. P.; Spivakova, L. N. Synthesis and Characterization of ZrO2 Thin Films // American Journal of Materials Science, 2012, Vol. 2, No. 4, Pp. 119-124. DOI: 10.5923/j.materials.20120204.04.
- ”Development and modernization of innovative infrastructure of Tomsk State University”;
- ”TSU Postdoctoral Program” project;
- TSU academic D.I Mendeleev Fund;
- “Visiting Professor” project;
- Center «Trans-Siberian Scientific Way» project.