Ph.D., Assistant Professor in Business Management at the University of Cassino and Southern Lazio - Italy.
PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC INTERESTS:
Roberto Bruni, PhD, teaches Service Management and Place Marketing at the University of Cassino and Southern Lazio – Italy. He participates in international congresses with his own works in the research streams of service management, place marketing and retail management. His research areas explore how marketing approaches impact places, service and retail companies. Integrating marketing, service management and systems perspective, his actual research projects - with a particular focus on value, relationships and systems in marketing and management- explore place marketing and retail management, writing over 40 contributions.
- Bruni R., Caboni F. (2017) Place as value proposition: the marketing perspective, FrancoAngeli, Milano – ISBN 978-88-917-6148-4;
- Bruni R. (2014) Dinamiche impresa–contesto–cliente e retail di prossimità, Collana Economia e gestione delle imprese, Aracne Editrice S.r.l., Roma, (2014) - ISBN 978-88-548-8020-7;
- Caboni, F., Bruni, R. (2018). Social Technology Enhancing the Town Centre Management Attractiveness. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation, 13(1), 48-55.;
- Sansone, M., Bruni, R., Colamatteo, A., & Pagnanelli, M. A. (2017). Dynamic capabilities in retailers’ marketing strategies: Defining an analysis model. MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, 2017(2), 17-42. ISSN 1826-7386;
- Polese, F., Pels, J., Tronvoll, B., Bruni R., Carrubbo L. (2017) "A4A relationships", Journal of Service Theory and Practice, Vol. 27 Issue: 5, pp.1040-1056, ISSN 2055-6225 https://doi.org/10.1108/JSTP-05-2017-0085.