Senior Lecturer at the Department of Social Communication at TSU, one of the organizers.
- Pedagogical College of Leninsk-Kuznetsky (1996-2000), degree in Teaching in Elementary School with extra-curricular in Mathematics;
- Tomsk State University, Faculty of Psychology, degree in Public Relations (2000-2005);
- Tomsk Polytechnic University, Institute of Foreign Languages, degree in Interpreting and Related studies (2000-2005);
- Post-graduate student of the Department of Ontology, Theory of Cognitive Science and Social Philosophy at the Faculty of Philosophy at TSU (2008-2011).
- Assistant-lecturer of the Department of Social Communication at TSU (2005-2011);
- Senior-Lecturer of the Department of Social Communication at TSU (2011-20012).
Author of more than 10 scientific publications.
PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC INTEREST:
Web 2.0 technologies, social media, PR and advertising in social media, social philosophy, linguistics, modern educational technologies.
TEACHING AND ACADEMIC ACTIVITY:
Disciplines for Bachelor’s Degree Program ‘PR and Advertising’: ‘Social Media’, ‘Blogging’, ‘Image Internet Technologies’, ‘Integrated Marketing Communication on the Internet’, ‘Marketing Communication on the Internet’, ‘Promoting in Social Media’, ‘Business Communication’, ‘Communications in Multi-Cultural Society’, ‘English for Professional Purposes (PR and Advertising)’.
Disciplines for the Master-Degree Program ‘PR and Advertising in the System of New Media’: ‘Digital Branding’, ‘Blogging’, ‘Branding on the Internet’. Workshops: ‘Promoting Non-Profit Organizations in Social Media’.
ACTIVITY IN COMMUNICATION SPHERE:
- Faculty of Psychology Social Media Promoting Team Leader (2011-2012).
TOPIC OF THE REPORT:
On-demand: the Issue of Educational Nomadism in Networked Knowledge Society.