TSU Center for Research “Trans-Siberian Scientific Way” (TSSW)
TSU Department of Social Communication Faculty of Psychology
Laboratory of High-Hume New Media Technologies
We would like to invite you to take part in the annual Research and Practice Online Conference «Connect-Universum-Junior-2016». The conference is intended for students, master’s students and young researchers.
# Network information and communication society as a factor of digital nomadism.
# Digital Nomads: types, socio-psychological profiles, main characteristics, and accounts and communication.
# Infrastructure for digital nomads (architectural, technical, information, service, and others.).
# Digital nomads in education, IT-sphere, commerce, business, fashion industry, tourism and other spheres.
# PR and advertising in the context of digital nomadism.
Conference languages: Russian and English.
Reports accepted for participation in the Conference will be divided into groups:
- Live presentations: presentation of a report or a case-study live online with publication of the text of the presentation on the website of the Conference (http://connect-universum.com), and free publication of the best papers in the Conference issue in collaboration with supervisors by the decision of the Organizing Committee.
- Virtual participation: reports will be posted on the website of the Conference (http://connect-universum.com), and can be recommended for publication in the conference issue in collaboration with supervisors by the decision of the Organizing Committee.
1) theoretical (presentation and justification of your own model);
2) analytical (analysis of existing models and practices);
3) descriptive (presentation of cases); and
4) presentational (presentation of your own experience).
Electronic presentation is mandatory for all types of reports.
To participate in the Conference you should send an application to the Organizing Committee of the Conference (see the example below) with your full name, title and type of the report, desired form of participation, affiliation (educational institution, department, and specialty), and the year of studies.
Applications for participation in the Conference are accepted until March 4, 2016.
Example of application:
Subject: Application - Ivan Ivanov
Text: Participation in the Conference.
Topic: Technological Factors of Digital Nomadism.
Type of report: analytical.
Author(s): Ivan Ivanov, 3rd year, Faculty of Psychology, "Advertising and Public Relations" Bachelor Degree Program, gr.№ **** (list all the co-authors).
All texts should be submitted electronically until April 18, 2016.
Requirements for the materials for publication:
• MS Word document, 2 to 7 pages;
• Times New Roman; 12 font;
• Line spacing: one and a half;
• Margins: 2 cm – from above and from below, 2.5 cm - on the left, 2 cm - on the right;
• References are typed in alphabetical order;
• The text should be sent as an attached file (the name of the attached file is the name of speaker(s));
• The paper title should be printed in the center with the full name(s) of the author(s) under the paper title, and the author(s)’ affiliation in the following line;
• Full name, position and affiliation of the scientific adviser are specified at the end of the text.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject the materials that do not meet the requirements.
After receiving texts of the reports (25 - 29 April 2016) the Organizing Committee will create two lists of participants. The first list will include the reports for live presentations; the second list will include the reports for virtual participation (the reports will be posted on the website of the Conference (connect-universum.com) provided with the opportunity to comment and ask questions).
All the participants of the Conference will receive Certificates and the best reports will be awarded with Diplomas.
Watch for updated information on websites: http://connect-universum.com, http://pr.tsu.ru, http://connect-universum.tsu.ru and in the profiles of the Department of Social Communication in social networks.
The Organizing Committee of the Conference: Department of Social Communication, Faculty of Psychology, National Research Tomsk State University, Tomsk (office 419, 8, Moskovsky trakt; tel .: 8 (3822) 529-537)
You may contact the representative of the Organizing Committee of the Student Conference «Connect-Universum-Junior-2016" - Natalia A. Karnaukhova (+7 923 425 10 61) if you have urgent questions.