Senior Lecturer at the Department of Social Communication of the Faculty of Psychology at National Research Tomsk State University, post-graduate student at the Department of Philosophy at National Research Tomsk State University.
- Tomsk State Pedagogical University, Department of Foreign Languages (1995-2000);
- Professional training at the Department of Psychology at Tomsk State University (2006-2008);
- Post-graduate student at the Department of Philosophy in Tomsk State University (to date).
- Assistant Lecturer at the International Department of Management in Tomsk State University (2000-2002);
- Editor and anchor on Tomsk radio-stations (1998-2005);
- Assistant Lecturer at the Department of Public Relations in Tomsk State University (2006-2010);
- Assistant Lecturer at the Department of Managing Innovations in Tomsk University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics (2010-2012);
- Senior Lecturer at the Department of Social Communication in Tomsk State University (February – to date).
Author of several publications including ‘Resources of the Theory of Communicative Action by Y.Habermas in Understanding of Mechanisms of Co-Existence of Competitive Philosophical and Scientific Paradigms’ (co author, 2006); ‘Media-Literacy and its Developing Within the Course of Foreign Language for Special Purposes’ (2009); ‘Interdisciplinary Approach to the Teaching of English Language’ (2011); ‘Innovative Potential of Youth as a Socio-Cultural Phenomenon’ (2011); “Network Generation: Architects‹ or Herostratuses ?” (2013); “Culture of Digital Nomads:Ontological, Anthropological, and Semiotic Aspects” (2014).
Participated in various Russian and International scientific and scientific-practical conferences, including IX International Triple-Helix Conference (Stanford University, USA, CA, 2011) with the presentation ‘Up to the HUB: Humanities Networking Technology for Developing Young People’s Innovation Potential’; 12th World Congress of Semiotics (Sofia, Bulgaria, 2014) with the report “Culture of Digital Nomads:Ontological, Anthropological, and Semiotic Aspects”; 4th International Biennial Conference on Inclusive Placemaking (Manchester Metropolitan University , Great Britain, 2017) with the report “Placemaking and the third role of a University: Case study of the first university in Siberia (Tomsk State University)”.
Social philosophy; philosophy and theory of social communication; philosophy of science and technology; modeling of educational environment and educational systems; event management; new media; net-communities.
The theme of the dissertation that is being prepared is ‘Professional Potential of the Youth in the Network Society (Socio-Philosophical Aspect)’.
‘Professional Standards in PR and Advertising’, ‘Introduction to Advertising; ‘Introduction to Advertising in English’; ‘Creativity in Advertising’; ‘; ‘Advertising in Social Media’; ‘Event-Marketing in New Media’, ‘Business Communication’.
New course for the Master Degree Program ‘English for Special Purposes’ (will be launched in 2012-2013 academic year.
- Organizing special events for promoting radio-stations (2000-2005);
- Working in advertising sales (2002-2005);
- Creating web-content for corporate websites (2002 to date);
- Web- copywriting 2002 (to date);
- Working in Tomsk regional non-profit organization ‘Strategy of Success’: organizing special events, applying for grants (2010 to date);
- Corporate PR and advertising in social media (2010 to date);
- University projects on developing internal communications (2013 to date).