Processes of human alienation in context of visual culture
Modification of socio-cultural processes leads to transformation of reality itself.Alienation is an immanent attribute of a man and comes out in all of his life spheres. F. Geyer separate types of alienation on classical, that has always been inherent to human, and those that appears with every following culture development volution. The dominant of modern culture and her functionally-organizing component is visuality. Seeing the progress of this form of cultural existence the appropriate processes of alienation are being formed, both on micro and macro layer: between the subject and aspects of the environment (nature, working, labour results ex.) and between self and unachievable reality of self (self-estrangement).
More and more phenomenons are being objectivized in cultural forms by visualizing tools (in photography, infographics and new media) in the inevitable processes of «subject spirit objectivizing», searched in philosophy of German idealism. The totality of images is one of the reasons for «visual violence»: stamp-images influence the identity, constructing it as well as the way of our journeys and lives.
The man prefers reality as it is to «the screen» and «the window» of images, produced by himself. They are changed by hardly perceptible illusions on «non-alienated» products of their «own» visual space within new digital media.
- Saint-Petersburg metropolitan as a model of an urban space//Intercultural communications in the global world: коммуникациивглобальноммире: materials of international science conference. Vladimir: VGPU, 2009. – С. 100 – 105;
- Intimacy to “An other”. A review on exhibition of photo works of Anna Asriyants “Madagaskar. Visual anthropology”. // Science-theoretical journal “Society. Space. Evolution ”, - SPb: 2012. – P. 250-253 http://www.terrahumana.ru/arhiv/12_01/12_01_50.pdf;
- To the question of the status of a thing in terms of urban space visualization// materials of international science conference “Things and communication: economical and cultural interactions in creative industry of a changing world”, - Samara: 2012. – P. 125-130. The article is also published in a journal “Creative economics and Social innovations” 2012 № 1 (2) http://cesi-journal.com/sites/cesi.ru/files/Issues_pdf/ISSUE_2%282012%29...
- Myths and facts in cultural landscape of Saint-Petersburg// Cultural landscape of maritime region: European North of Russia, - Murmansk: 2012. – 22 - 25с.;
- Narrative Visualization in Digital Space. (Based on Utrecht Summer School Experience)// materials of international science conference «Cultural research in the context of «digital humanities», - SPb: 2013. – 187-192 с.;
CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE (SELECTIVE):
- Things and communication: economical and cultural interactions in creative industry of a changing world/(May 25th-28th 2012) Samara;
- IX-th Russian-wide conference of students and young scientists : “Culture of Russia in the XXI century: past in the present, present in the future ” (April 25th, -26th );
- Photography. Taka&Talk.(April 27th-28th2013) St.-Petersburg;
- «Cultural research in the context of «digital humanities» (October 3rd-5th, St.-Petersburg).